Too far away for your child to attend our Langley facility? Why not do Fast ForWord at home?
If you and your child can’t come to us, do Fast ForWord at home.
Here’s our deal for the first child in your family:
- Online assessments. Pre-tests, post-tests, and testing at regular intervals throughout the program as needed. These assessments enable us to determine program placement and see improvements in reading and learning abilities.
- Support. This is where we really shine! We monitor your child’s progress daily and notify you when your attention is required. In most cases, we will contact you at least once a week with recommendations for you or praise for your child’s progress. You have unlimited telephone, email and text support and free access to a wide assortment of support materials to help overcome tough spots that may occur.
- Unlimited access. The Fast ForWord games are available to you 24/7 in the comfort of your own home.
- Protocols. Set up for 30-, 40-, 50-, or 90-minutes per day. And you can even do them twice a day! Get as much out of the programs (and us!) as you want. (Recommended minimum is 150 minutes per week.)
- Detailed reports. You receive reports daily so you can keep up on how your child is doing. In a 30-60 minute phone call, you will be trained in how to understand the reports and how to use them to maximize your child’s Fast ForWord experience at home.
- No contract. Cancel at any time. No cancellation fees! No long term commitment.
- Maximize value! Take full advantage of daily sessions and our support, and your child would finish months earlier than someone who is doing less. That saves you money.
- Risk-free trial. If it turns out that doing Fast ForWord at home isn’t a good fit, cancel at any time and you’ll be refunded for unused sessions.
- Canadian: $500 per month. (Approximately $350 USD, rates fluctuate with US/Canadian currency exchange rates.)
- Pay with MasterCard, Visa, or PayPal.
- Family Special: The second child is 1/2 price! So is the third. So is a parent.
Call for more information or to get your child started today! (604)539.1386.