Can’t Make it to Our Langley Office?
No problem. Our online assessments include:
Gibson Cognitive Test Battery:
- Long-Term Memory – The ability to store information and fluently retrieve it later in the process of thinking.
- Working Memory – The ability to hold information in immediate awareness while performing a mental operation on it.
- Visual Processing – The ability to perceive, analyze, and synthesize visual patterns, including the ability to store and recall visual images.
- Logic & Reasoning – The ability to reason, form concepts, and solve problems using unfamiliar information or novel procedures.
- Processing Speed – The ability to perform cognitive tasks, particularly when measured under pressure to maintain focused attention.
- Auditory Processing- Phonemic Awareness, the ability to analyze and manipulate speech sounds; crucial underlying skill for reading and spelling.
- English Word Attack – The knowledge of, and application of, sound codes in order to pronounce unknown words.
- Attention Cluster – A composite score of sustained and selective attention skills representing the ability to focus and stay on task.
- Composite IQ – A composite score of six core cognitive skills representing overall cognitive ability.
Reading Progress Indicator
- Phonological Awareness
Both assessments for just $249 including a 7 page detailed report.
Call us for more information at (604) 539-1386.