What is Samonas Auditory Intervention?
Samonas consists of CDs that have been specially recorded and designed to meet a wide range of issues.
- Struggling with class work and/or homework
- Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder ASD
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified PDD-NOS
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder CAPD or APD
- ADD, ADHD, and attention problems
- Dyslexia / Reading Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Attachment Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Tourette Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Neuro-Cognitive Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder Not Otherwise Specified
- Mathematics Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression
- Speech and Language Disabilities
- XYY Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Proprioceptive Dysfunction
- and more
Samonas Intensive Program
For Samonas Intensives, the child or adult comes to our office for one-hour sessions, five days per week, for two weeks. We use our bone-conduction unit and monitor the client closely as we move through a broad range of different Samonas selections of different intensities. This is awesome for directing some very specific issues in a short time.
We do the Samonas Intensive Program with very challenging issues. Otherwise, we usually use The Listening Program (TLP) or TLP Spectrum.
Call for more information about Samonas call 604.539.1386 or toll-free at 1.855.539.1386. For a map and other contact information go to our contact page. We are located in downtown Langley, BC.